Skip Navigation Links
The Beach Club Insurance Program
Beach clubs, with their many distinctive features and activities – beach cabanas, cocktail parties, historic structures, snack bars, weddings, swim meets, tennis instruction, swimming pools, and more – are inherently risky. Which is why you need to be prepared for anything. And with the Beach Club Insurance Program, you will be.
Our Beach Club Insurance Program, which is available to select qualifying clubs, is the only comprehensive insurance program developed to meet the unique needs of beach clubs. The program is carefully designed to protect not only the club and its related assets and activities, but also the board members, volunteers, members, and employees.
The Beach Club Insurance Program is an expansion of our Burgee Insurance Program which insures nearly 1,000 yacht clubs and sailing organization nationwide. Both programs are underwritten by Chubb and managed by a team of insurance professionals at Gowrie Group who understand the unique risks faced by private clubs, coastal properties, and exposures on and near the water.
Overview of the customizable protection available through the program:
- Coverage for buildings, contents, and historical assets of the club
- Workers’ compensation coverage for injuries to employees and volunteers
- Instruction coverage for teaching juniors and adults
- Auto liability coverage for club-owned vehicles and trailers
- Umbrella liability coverage that extends over the D&O policy
- Pollution and fuel spill coverage (accidental and sudden)
- Club members, employees, and volunteers named as additional insureds
- Additional liability coverage for directors & officers, employment practices, fiduciary, cyber, and crime
To learn more or apply contact us at email@example.com or 800.262.8911. You can also download our beach club program application.
If your Beach Club has docks, slips, moorings or sailing programs our Burgee Insurance Program may better meet your needs. Our program experts will make this determination for you!