Skip Navigation LinksHome > Business Insurance > Special Programs
Gowrie offers several exclusive programs to meet the needs of our unique customer groups.
Our special programs include:
- The Burgee Program: The only comprehensive insurance program developed to meet the unique needs of yacht clubs and sailing organizations. Endorsed by US Sailing and underwritten by Chubb Group, the premier marine underwriter.
- VFIS's Program for Public Safety Organizations: For our public safety clients in New England, we bring exclusive access to the VFIS insurance program, a specialty insurance solution designed to meet the unique and complex needs of public safety operations. This robust program includes the comprehensive coverage, education resources, and ongoing consulting services needed to protect a community's assets, operations, and personnel.
- The Burgee Club Program: The only comprehensive insurance program developed to meet the unique needs of beach clubs. Available to select qualifying clubs, this program addresses the many distinctive features and activities common to beach clubs including – cabanas, historic structures, snack bars, weddings, parties, swim meets, tennis instruction, swimming pools, and more. The program is underwritten by Chubb and managed by insurance professionals at Gowrie who understand the unique risks faced by private clubs, coastal properties, and exposures on and near the water.
- The One-Design Program: Gowrie Group's specialized program to meet the unique needs of One-Design sailors. Whether you sail for fun, race occasionally, or are pursuing an Olympic campaign, the One-Design Insurance Program is the smart choice of sailors nationwide. Endorsed by US Sailing — members are eligible for a 10% discount.
- Brewer Customer Program: Gowrie and Brewer Yacht Yards have partnered to offer Brewer customers direct access to the most comprehensive and cost-effective marine coverage available.
- Museum Insurance: Gowrie is endorsed by the New England Museum Association to provide insurance solutions and risk management to museums, non-profits, and cultural institutions.