Skip Navigation LinksHome > Employee Benefits > Client Services
We understand the multifaceted role of a benefits administrator and how complicated it can be to manage a successful employee benefits program. That's why Gowrie Group has a dedicated Service Center team that is committed to giving you the time, advice, services, and resources you need to ensure that your employee benefits program runs as efficiently as possible.
- Dedicated, Licensed Account Manager. Your primary point of contact who will focus on building a strong relationship with you based on mutual trust and provide you with the highest quality service.
- Direct access to our in-house service team for all of your employees. We encourage your employees to contact us directly to address specific questions, confidential issues, or ongoing concerns. We are strong advocates for your employees.
- Complete benefits administration using our state-of-the-art tracking system. We process and confirm all employee enrollment, change, and termination paperwork – taking this task off of your shoulders.
- Management and resolution of billing and benefits issues. When you have concerns related to billing, enrollments, terminations, changes, and other administrative items, our team is always ready to help. We interact directly with the insurance company on your behalf and manage the situation from start to final resolution.
- Advice on relevant industry changes and legislative news. Our team keeps you informed of healthcare industry updates and trends so that you remain compliant on such issues as State Continuation, Cobra, FMLA, and more.
- Personalized service. Each of your employees will receive a customized packet with a Summary of Benefits, as well as detailed plan and contact information.
- Proactive, ongoing communication. You will hear from us. We develop an ongoing service plan that meets your unique needs, ensuring your issues are always addressed immediately and resolved quickly.
- Review and analysis of current benefit program. At renewal time, we conduct a thorough review of your current program and the possible alternatives. We lead you through the side-by-side analysis of your options and help you make the right decisions so your employee benefit plan continues to best meet the needs of your company and employees.
Our commitment to our clients and the pride in our work has resulted in an outstanding record of client retention. We look forward to working with you.