Skip Navigation LinksHome > Marine Insurance > Classic Yacht Insurance
A classic yacht is a sight to behold, and an investment to protect. Available through the marine insurance experts at Gowrie Group and underwritten by PURE Insurance,
this specialized insurance offering is designed to meet the unique coverage needs of discerning wooden boat owners.
Available to qualifying classic yachts made of wood or cold-molded wood, this comprehensive marine insurance offering includes many valuable policy enhancements.
- AGREED VALUE COVERAGE. Agreed Value coverage on your hull and equipment to protect your investment.
- SURVEY WAIVED. Survey waived for yachts that are maintained by a classic yacht insurance specialist.
- PAINT BOTH SIDES COVERAGE. If one side of yacht is damaged, claim coverage includes repainting of both sides.
- RACING COVERED. Occasional racing is covered.
- RANGE OF DEDUCTIBLES. With credits offered for deductibles higher than 2%.
- HURRICANE HAUL COVERAGE. Coverage included for up to $2,500.
- EMERGENCY TOWING. Expenses covered up to $25,000.
- 12-MONTH NAVIGATION & EXTENDED RANGE. No lay-up dates and extended US navigation including Canada (with limits).
- CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE. Consequential damage coverage is included.
- SPECIALIST CLAIM REPAIR WORK. Insurance claim repair work can be done by a classic yacht specialist.
- COVERAGE BEYOND YOUR LIMIT. In the case of a claim, defense costs are covered in addition to liability limit.
Reach out to Gowrie’s classic yacht insurance experts at
email@example.com or 800.262.8911 to learn more.
Request a quote online (use code = Classic).
To qualify, yachts must be:
- Wood or cold-molded wood construction.
- Hull value between $75,000 and $10,000,000.
- Length of greater than 26 feet.
- Be maintained by a marina/yard or marine artisan that specializes in wooden yachts.
|Underwritten by PURE Insurance.
Disclaimer: PURE Insurance is the marketing name used to refer to Privilege Underwriters Reciprocal Exchange (PURE),
a Florida domiciled reciprocal insurer, as well as other entities in the PURE Group of Insurance Companies.
This material is descriptive only. Precise coverage offered is subject to the terms and conditions of each policy issued,
and may not be available in all jurisdictions. Gowrie Group is an independent insurance broker, separate from PURE Insurance.
Gowrie Group may offer other insurance policies that do not include all of the above listed features.
This program is not available until April 1, 2019.