Skip Navigation LinksHome > US Sailing Programs > Client Services
When it comes to insurance, Gowrie offers more than just products. It is our breadth of services and the way we take care of our clients that differentiate us from the rest of the insurance industry. Our dedicated team of professionals is always available to you, whether you have a quick question, a claim to report, require loss-control services, or simply need a copy of your policy.
Our suite of service solutions includes:
- Dedicated, Licensed Account Manager. Your primary point of contact who will focus on building a strong relationship with you based on mutual trust and provide you with the highest quality service.
- Claims Administration. Our claim experts are your advocates. If you have a claim, one of our experts will be your single point of contact and will provide you with the proactive claims monitoring, guidance, and support you need. Our direct relationships with the insurance companies enable us to act as your liaison and expedite your claim, which simplifies the process for you and helps you achieve the best and fairest outcome. Report a Claim.
- Safety Evaluations. If you run a business, you can benefit from the personal attention of loss-control services. Because we have years of experience protecting the assets of companies in a wide variety of industries, we seamlessly coordinate with the right professionals to help protect your property, employees, and customers. We'll work with you to schedule in-person analysis of your facility and assess the safety of your physical and human assets.
- Loss Analysis. We review our commercial clients' loss history to identify trends and make recommendations on programs to limit injuries and property damage. And we schedule periodic claim reviews to implement claims mitigation strategies.
- 24/7 Self Access. Clients can use our online CSR/24 system to gain web access to certificates of insurance, claims reporting, add/delete auto drivers, issue vehicle ID cards, and more. Call us to learn more, or new users, click here to sign up. Current users, click here to log in.