Skip Navigation LinksHome > US Sailing Programs > Crew Medical & Health
Crew Medical & Group Health Insurance for US Sailing members
Gowrie Group is proud to offer US Sailing members a creditable, annual health insurance plan brought to you by GeoBlue. This specialized health insurance plan provides worldwide coverage and includes AD&D, medical evacuation, and all other health insurance coverage expected in the US.
Eligible US Sailing Members (must have a current US Sailing membership):
- Certified US Sailing instructors and coaches
- Collegiate sailing athletes
- US Olympic Sailing Team members
- Professional crew/captains
- Professional sailors
- International cruisers
- Others, please inquire
- Worldwide coverage
- Unlimited lifetime maximum
- 100% coverage outside the US
- 80% coverage in-network (in US with Anthem)
- No waiting periods associated with preventative services
- Medical evacuation
- Online enrollments and automatic monthly credit card deductions
- Customize your own deductible and out of pocket maximum
Open Enrollment for US Sailing (July 1 to August 31): Enrollment is handled online for a September 1st policy start. Enroll Online
Enrollment at other times of year: May be available with qualifying life events. Please review our FAQs or email us.
GeoBlue Compass - Travel Medical Tool:
This travel medical tool quickly connects you to medical resources, care, and information in over 180 countries - using the GeoBlue app or website.
Services include: provider finder, destination security profile, medical translation tools, and health safety news.
GeoBlue is dedicated to helping travelers and expatriates identify, access, and pay for quality healthcare, all around the world. Sold in connection with certain Blue Cross and Blue Shield companies, each GeoBlue policy is US licensed and offers the most complete set of benefits and services in the industry.
Questions and more information:
Rick Bagnall at firstname.lastname@example.org, 860.399.3634
Barbie Murray at email@example.com, 860.399.3630, 800.262.8911
Crew Medical FAQs